Saturday, November 12, 2022

'DEAR SON' - The Sunday Muse # 236

 

'DEAR SON'

 

By Katherine

 

Place your hand in mine dear son

 

I'll care for you

I'll be your guide

I will teach you

I'll show you love

I will comfort you

I'll help you 

I will soothe you

I'll assist you

I will pray for you and with you

 

With my hand on my heart I make a solemn promise never to use my hands to harm, 

to hurt, to hinder or to hound.

 

I'll show you ...

With my hand in yours and yours in mine that you will never be alone. 

 

My Mother Love Quotes. QuotesGram


Written by KMF

for Carries The Sunday Muse image prompt

8 comments:

Facing The Sun - By Katherine. F

 FACING THE SUN Written by Katherine. F   Overwhelmed with the treachery in life, she turned her face to the sun in a practical act of self...